We offer trade discounts if you would like to stock our range of products
- Low MOQ, low minimum £100
- White label/bespoke options
- Discount off your first order (minimum 25%)
- Low P&P £4.50, free delivery on orders over £250
- Great margin, approximately 40% less than our published retail prices.
- Free listing in our Zero waste directory saving £15
How to set up a trade account?
Queen Bee Wraps is run by Bryden and Louise who started making beeswax wraps in February of 2018 out of a desire to not only cut down on single-use plastic in their home but to also help 1000’s of other families do the same
We supply many types of businesses around The British Isles from delis to zero waste shops. In Scotland we are proud to have been chosen to supply The Scottish Parliament shop and the National gallery shops in Edinburgh. All our beeswax wraps and refresher blocks are handmade in our studio.
We use a special recipe of certified food-grade beeswax, cold pressed jojoba oil and dammar tree resin, all naturally antibacterial, which is then melted and infused into 100% cotton fabric (we don’t use pine tree resin as some people are allergic). Many of our customers have wraps that are over 24 months old and still work!